Virginia Workers Compensation Attorney Fredericksburg
If you’ve been seriously injured at work, you need a Virginia Workers Compensation Attorney to make sure you get the most compensation and benefits available to you under the law.
There are many work comp laws that protect workers from unfair treatment when injured on the job. Some employers and insurance companies will do things to minimize your claim. Often the injured worker does not realize until it is too late that he/she did not get the most compensation and benefits available.
If you’ve been injured on the job, you deserve to know your rights. Do not hesitate to contact us, or visit one of our offices in Richmond, Petersburg, Tappahannock, or Fredericksburg for a consultation with a work accident & injury lawyer.
- Selecting a doctor and obtaining medical treatment
- Whether you are required to give a recorded statement to your employer or the insurance company
- Understanding that you must file your claim within two years
- Knowing when you are required to look for and accept “light duty’ work
Under the Virginia Workers’ Compensation Act, an injured employee doesn’t have to prove anyone was at fault or make a negligence claim. In order to minimize the costs of insurance for most companies, many employers and insurance companies want to deny or minimize your claim. We represent workers who are injured on the job to make sure they get the best treatment and the most compensation available to them by law. We handle issues dealing with the right to recover benefits, allegations of work comp fraud, allegations of mis-conduct and work comp subrogation and appeals. Contact us to make sure you get the most you deserve. Click here for information on Construction Accidents & Workers’ Compensation >
More Resources about VA Workers’ Compensation Laws
- VA Workers’ Compensation Law
- VA Workers’ Compensation Guideline for Seeking Light Duty Work
- VA Workers’ Compensation FAQ’s
- VA Workers’ Compensation Claim Form