The Emroch & Kilduff, LLP $1,000 Scholarship Essay Contest
The Personal Injury Lawyers at Emroch & Kilduff, LLP realize that education is the foundation to a successful career, but may not be financially feasible for students and their families. For this reason, Emroch & Kilduff, LLP is proud to announce an annual $1,000 Scholarship Essay Contest.
The 2017 Essay Topic
To participate in the contest, applicants should write a 600-word essay answering the following question:
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, close to half of the 5.8 million car crashes in the U.S. are intersection-related and most of those are the result of left turn collisions. Based on your research, what are some tactics that have been implemented in order to help eliminate left turn collisions?
- Applicant must be planning to enroll in an accredited United States college or University during the 2017-2018 academic year.
How to Apply
People who wish to participate should send their essay as an attachment in an email to email@example.com by December 15, 2017. In the body of the email, applicants should include the following information:
- Your name, address, and phone number
- If you are under 18, contact information for your parents
- The name of the school you are attending or planning on attending
- Your current course of study
- The best way to contact you
Once the application period has ended, our scholarship committee will review the essays and choose a winner by December 31, 2017. The winner will be chosen considering the following factors:
- Responsiveness to the question asked
- The quality of the writing
- The substantive content of the response
Contact Emroch & Kilduff, LLP for More Information
Emroch & Kilduff, LLP focuses on representing the victims of personal injury, in both state and federal courts. To contact our law firm, please fill out and submit the contact form available here, or call our office today at 888-358-1568.