Mr. Lantz has been with our firm since 1991. His areas of practice include nursing home litigation, medical malpractice, personal injury and products liability.
- Virginia, 1990
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia
- University of Richmond, T.C. Williams School of Law, Richmond, Virginia, 1990: J.D.
- Roanoke College, Salem, Virginia, 1987: B.A., cum laude
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Bar Association of the City of Richmond
- Virginia State Bar
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- Etheridge Society
- University of Richmond, Moot Court Board, 1989–1990
- Richmond Law Review, University of Richmond School of Law, 1989–1990
- Virginia Super Lawyers 2010-2017
- Supreme Court of Virginia, staff law clerk, 1990–1991