Mr. Robins has been with the firm since 2016. His areas of practice include Personal Injury, Automobile Accidents, Premises Liability, Medical Malpractice, and General Negligence.
Rand specializes in automobile and medical malpractice cases, as well as slip-and- fall and other types of negligence claims. Rand joined Emroch & Kilduff after five years of corporate litigation and representing defendants in product liability and injury cases. Rand’s experience working for insurance companies and corporations gives him a unique insight on how injury claims are evaluated and defended. He is able to leverage this experience to protect the rights of his injury clients and fight for just compensation on their behalf.
Rand graduated from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and later earned his JD from the Washington College of Law at American University. He is dedicated to mentoring students at the Anna Julia Cooper Episcopal School in the Creighton Court neighborhood of Richmond and serves on the board of Up RVA, an organization dedicated to bridging the gap between children from limited economic circumstances and independent schools. In his free time, Rand enjoys running with his dog, playing golf and lacrosse, and listening to live music.
- Virginia 2010
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 4th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 3rd Circuit
- American University, Washington College of Law, Washington, D.C., 2010: J.D.
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, 2005: B.A.
- Virginia Bar Association
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- Richmond Bar Association