Emroch & Kilduff
10460 Hilltop Plaza Way
Spotsylvania Courthouse, VA 22553
Phone: (540) 898-2882
Fredericksburg Law Office
If you have been injured because of someone else’s negligence, you may be feeling overwhelmed by the idea of finding a lawyer. The truth is, there are a lot of attorneys in the D.C. area. How do you choose? If you’re in Fredericksburg you should know the choice is easy: there is a top-notch personal injury firm with experienced lawyers right here.
The Emroch & Kilduff Difference
The Law Offices of Emroch & Kilduff has four offices, eight attorneys, and more than 20 legal team members who are ready to help our clients get the compensation they are entitled to, in order to move forward with life after a personal injury. Our firm represents personal injury victims in state and federal courts, and we work with a national network of experts who have the professional knowledge and expertise to support our clients’ claims.
Our firm is committed to obtaining the best outcomes possible for our clients, and our lawyers understand the incredible physical, financial, and emotional challenges that can come from being injured. We will travel to meet with clients in their homes, the hospital, or in long-term care facilities. Our job is to counsel and advocate for our clients, and we take that responsibility seriously.
Area of Practice
Our practice is exclusively focused on personal injury. We have experience settling and litigating claims arising from:
- Brain and spinal cord injuries. The most catastrophic and costly injuries are often to the brain and spinal cord. Our lawyers help victims recover damages for medical costs, lost income, loss of earning capacity, pain and suffering, and long-term care.
- Wrongful diagnosis. Wrongful diagnosis represents over a quarter of all healthcare provider mistakes. Anytime a medical professional fails to diagnose an illness or condition, or has misdiagnosed it, the patient may suffer serious consequences from improper or delayed treatments. We have helped clients recover damages caused by wrongful diagnosis, and we may be able to help you too.
- Automobile accidents. Reckless and negligent drivers are a threat to everyone who uses the roads. We have represented victims who have been injured in rear-end collisions, head-on collisions, side-swipe crashes, and T-bone accidents.
- Truck accidents. Interstate 95 and US-1 give Fredericksburg residents access to the Washington D.C. area. Unfortunately, these and other busy roadways in the region commonly become the scene for large commercial truck accidents. Injuries from truck accidents can be catastrophic. If you or a loved one have been injured by a truck accident, we may be able to help recover your damages.
- Motorcycle accidents. Motorcycle riders are at greater risk than other motorists for serious accident injuries and fatalities. Riders who have suffered injuries because of negligent or reckless drivers, product defects, or poorly maintained roads may be entitled to compensation for their damages. We offer a free consultation to discuss the details of your case.
- Medical malpractice. When a healthcare professional is negligent their patient may have a medical malpractice claim. We are experienced in helping victims of medical malpractice, and have recovered damages including medical expenses, long-term care, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
- Products liability. Product defect cases can be complex, with potentially multiple liable parties. If you have been injured by a product, speak to a personal injury lawyer and learn more about your rights and potential claims.
- FELA and related railroad accidents. Derailments, faulty railroad crossing lights and barriers, and human error are just some of the common causes of train accidents, and the resulting injuries for passengers, employees, bystanders, and motorists can be catastrophic. Our lawyers have experience in train accident cases and getting the best possible outcomes for victims.
- Federal claims under the Federal Torts Claims Act (FTCA). If you suffered an injury on public property due to the negligence of a federal employee or entity, you may have a claim under the FTCA. However, pursuing compensation from the government is not the same as suing a private party, and so federal tort claims can be difficult to navigate alone. Speak to a personal injury lawyer to ensure your potential opportunity to recover damages is protected by following all relevant procedures.
- Aviation crashes. Successfully litigating claims caused by aviation disasters, airplane accidents, and air travel requires the use of qualified experts. Our firm uses a national network of experts who have professional and industry knowledge in aircraft function and safety, Federal Aviation Administration regulations, and the rules pertaining to aviation litigation.
- Workers’ compensation. Laws protect workers from unfair treatment in the event of on-the-job injuries, yet some employers and insurance companies will seek to limit the compensation and benefits injured workers should rightfully receive. We can help with the process of filing a workers’ compensation claim, and we will advocate for our client’s rights when compensation is inadequate or denied.
Call Emroch and Kilduff if You Suffered a Personal Injury
Emroch & Kilduff has worked for victims since 1970, including clients who have been injured by motor vehicle accidents, defective products, medical malpractice, aviation or railroad disasters, or at work.
We have obtained settlements and verdicts for our clients, including:
- $1.65 million in a medical malpractice case for the failure to timely diagnose and correct a bowel perforation.
- $1.02 million for a passenger fatality due to negligent operation of a motor vehicle.
- $1.25 million for a motorcyclist who lost his leg in a motor vehicle collision.
- $1 million for a cancer patient due to medical malpractice.
While past results are not a guarantee of future outcomes for new claims, these examples show that our lawyers have a strong record of success, and demonstrate our commitment to effectively advocating for our clients.
If you or a loved one has been injured because of someone else’s negligence, you may be coping with substantial amounts of stress. You may be worried about lost income, property loss, and mounting medical bills. Contact Emroch & Kilduff for a free consultation at (804) 358-1568 or online and learn if we can help you.
Where We Are
Our Fredericksbug office is located at 10460 Hilltop Plaza Way, north of Courthouse Road and just off of Leavells Road.
10424 Courthouse Road
10415 Courthouse Road
10645 Courthouse Road
10617 Courthouse Road
10414 Courthouse Commons Boulevard
10349 Courthouse Road, Spotsylvania Courthouse
10705 Courthouse Road
137 Spotsylvania Mall
1340 Central Park Boulevard
10346 Courthouse Road
203 Duke Street
1648 Tappahannock Blvd
823 South Church Lane