Ms. Carroll has been with our firm since 2020, after graduating William & Mary Law School and passing the Virginia Bar. As a new attorney, she is currently assisting the firm’s other attorneys while handling a small caseload under supervision. She has already successfully represented clients in General District Court. Her areas of practice include automobile accidents, medical malpractice, personal injury, and products liability.
- Virginia, 2020
- William & Mary Law School, Williamsburg, Virginia 2020: JD
- University of Mary Washington, Fredericksburg, Virginia, 2017: BA
- Virginia State Bar
- Virginia Trial Lawyer Association
- Metro Richmond Women’s Bar Association
- “Buy One Get One Free”: How Re-indictment Policies Permit Excessive Searches, 28 WM. & MARY BILL OF RIGHTS J. 2020