Virginia Medical Negligence & Medical Malpractice Attorneys
Medical negligence or “malpractice” occurs when a physician or healthcare provider either fails to do something that should have been done or does something that should not have been done, resulting in injury or death.
While some acts or omissions may not be enough to constitute negligence, a death or injury caused by the failure to meet minimum standards of care such as the failure to diagnose an easily detectable illness may be malpractice.
If you or a loved one has suffered from medical malpractice or medical negligence, you deserve to know your rights. Do not hesitate to contact us, or visit one of our Virginia personal injury offices in Richmond, Petersburg,Tappahannock, or Fredericksburg for a consultation with our experienced medical malpractice lawyers.
At Emroch & Kilduff, we thoroughly investigate and pursue claims for catastrophic injuries and death arising from:
- brain and spinal cord injuries
- birth trauma
- failure to diagnose cancer and other diseases
- inappropriate or negligently performed surgery
- inappropriate or dangerous treatment practices
- nursing home abuse and neglect
- pharmaceutical injuries and prescription drug errors
- psychiatric/mental health malpractice or negligence
- Misread mammograms
- Misdiagnosis of breast cancer