Whatever your case, we have the capability to help.
In our more than 40 years of practice, Emroch & Kilduff has helped victims of all types of personal injury. From car accidents to aviation disasters and railroad accidents, to product liability, medical malpractice and other injury matters, we’ve seen most types of personal injury situations — and we’ve treated each case with the high level of importance it deserves.
At Emroch & Kilduff, we represent victims who are injured through no fault of their own. Our specific practice areas include:
At Emroch & Kilduff, we represent individuals who have been seriously injured, and the families of individuals who have been killed.
A Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) caused by the negligence, disregard, carelessness or irresponsibility of another person should be overseen by an experienced personal injury attorney.
Besides significant medical costs, there are many other types of damages that may be awarded in a spinal cord injury case. These potential damages include loss of income, future earning potential, pain and suffering, as well as continual care costs.
Serious car accidents, truck collisions, tractor-trailer and motorcycle accidents require the guidance of an experienced attorney.
Leave it to the personal injury attorneys at Emroch & Kilduff to provide the support and representation you need to reach a quick resolution and more substantial settlements from your truck accident.
The attorneys at Emroch & Kilduff will help you to understand which regulations specifically apply to your bus accident, and how to position the details in your favor.
Emroch & Kilduff attorneys have successfully handled complex and straightforward injury cases that occurred on or near the water.
If an injury or death is caused by a specific product, the person affected could be compensated through a products liability case.
Premises liability refers to any incident or injury, such as a slip and fall, that occurs due to the negligence of a property owner.
If you or a loved one have been injured, or died as a result of a railroad accident, it is a very difficult time. Is it important to talk with an experienced attorney for advice on receiving well-deserved compensation for damages and losses.
Medical negligence or “malpractice” occurs when a physician or healthcare provider either fails to do something that should have been done or does something that should not have been done, resulting in injury or death.
Additional Virginia Practice Areas:
- Virginia Attorney Referrals
- Virginia Bicycle Accident Attorney
- Virginia Burn Injury Lawyer
- Virginia Catastrophic Injury Lawyers
- Virginia Child Injury Attorneys
- Virginia Construction Accident Attorneys
- Virginia Distracted Driving Attorneys
- Virginia Dog Bite Attorneys
- Virginia Drunk Driving Accident Attorneys
- Virginia Electric Scooter Accident Attorneys
- Virginia Gun Accident Attorneys
- Virginia Maritime Law Attorneys Specializing in Boating Accidents
- Virginia Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Virginia Pedestrian Accident Attorneys
- Virginia Premises Liability Attorney
- Virginia Product Liability and Defective Products Attorneys
- Virginia Pulmonary Embolism Attorneys
- Virginia Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Attorneys
- Virginia Uber Accident Attorney
- Virginia Wrongful Diagnosis Attorney
Click on each topic to find out more, or call us at 804.358.1568, and we’ll talk to you about how we can help you.
Tappahannok Practice Areas:
- Tappahannock Personal Injury
- Tappahannock Airplane Accident
- Tappahannock Bicycle Accident
- Tappahannock Boat Accident
- Tappahannock Bus Accident
- Tappahannock Car Accident
- Tappahannock Distracted Driver
- Tappahannock Dog Bite Injury
- Tappahannock Drunk Driving Accident
- Tappahannock Gun Accident
- Tappahannock Medical Malpractice
- Tappahannock Motorcycle Accident
- Tappahannock Nursing Home Abuse
- Tappahannock Pedestrian Accident
- Tappahannock Product Liability
- Tappahannock Spinal Cord Injury
- Tappahannock Train Accident
- Tappahannock Traumatic Brain Injury
- Tappahannock Trip & Fall Injury
- Tappahannock Truck Accident
- Tappahannock Wrongful Death
- Tappahannock Wrongful Diagnosis
Richmond Practice Areas:
- Richmond, Virginia, Personal Injury
- Richmond Airplane Accident
- Richmond Bicycle Accident
- Richmond Boat Accident
- Richmond Brain Injury
- Richmond Burn Injury
- Richmond Bus Accident
- Richmond Car Accident
- Richmond Car Accident
- Richmond Causes of Car Accidents
- Richmond Catastrophic Injury
- Richmond Child Injury
- Richmond Construction Accident
- Richmond Defective Product
- Richmond Distracted Driving Accident
- Richmond Dog Bite
- Richmond Drunk Driving Accident
- Richmond Gun Accident
- Richmond Medical Malpractice
- Richmond Motorcycle Accident
- Richmond Nursing Home Abuse
- Richmond Pedestrian Accident
- Richmond Premises Liability
- Richmond Railroad Accident
- Richmond Slip and Fall
- Richmond Spinal Cord Injury
- Richmond Traumatic Brain Injury
- Richmond Truck Accident
- Richmond Truck Accident
- Richmond Uber Accident
- Richmond Wrongful Death
- Richmond Wrongful Diagnosis Law