As the founder of our firm, Walter Emroch has lead Emroch & Kilduff since its inception in 1970. This well-known personal injury attorney has garnered years’ worth of awards and recognition for his achievements in the field.
- Virginia, 1964
- University of Virginia School of Law, Charlottesville, Virginia, 1964: L.L.B.
- University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia, 1961: B.A.
- Virginia State Bar
- District of Columbia Bar
- American Bar Association
- Virginia Bar Association
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- Member of the Board of Governors, 1971–1985
- Vice president, 1986–1990
- President, 1992–1993
- Judicial Conference of the Fourth Circuit of the United States
- American Association for Justice
- Past member, Board of Governors
- The American Trial Lawyers Association (limited to the top 100 lawyers in Virginia)
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- American Board of Professional Liability Attorneys
- Diplomate. The ABPLA is the only organization accredited by the American Bar Association to certify professional negligence attorneys in the areas of medical professional liability.
- Virginia Super Lawyers 2008–2017
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum