A partner and attorney at Emroch & Kilduff since 1979, Mr. Kilduff has more than 37 years of experience representing plaintiffs in personal injury and wrongful death cases. Among his many accomplishments is having been named a Virginia Super Lawyers fourteen years in a row (2006–2019) and listed in Best Lawyers 2010-2017. Mr. Kilduff has handled many cases resulting in multi-million and million dollar verdicts or settlements in medical malpractice, products liability, and auto cases. He has frequently lectured in the area of personal injury law, and has recently served as an arbitrator and mediator in alternative dispute resolution matters.
- West Virginia, 1977
- Virginia, 1977
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Virginia
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- U.S. Supreme Court
- University of Richmond, T.C. Williams School of Law, Richmond, Virginia, 1977: J.D.
- Randolph-Macon College, Ashland, Virginia, 1974: B.A.
- Virginia State Bar
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- Chairman, Insurance Committee, 1996–1997
- American Association for Justice
- Randolph-Macon College
- Member, Board of Trustees (2005-2017)
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Member – Virginia State Bar Committee on Fee Dispute Resolution
- Top 10 Virginia Super Lawyers 2011-2013
- Virginia Super Lawyers 2006–2019
- Best Lawyers 2010-2017